- March the 2nd, Saturday at 1:30 – 3PM (Registration starts at 1:15PM)
- Ritsumeikan University, Tokyo campus[Homepage]
8th floor, Sapia tower 1 Chome- 7-12 Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo [Google MAP]
- Representative; Ryuichi Nomura from Manai Manai Chief Mentor
Curriculum Developer; Yoshifumi Komasa Concept Director
Mentor; Gaku Nagashima
- Please make a reservation for the information session from below.
- Please inform us in case of cancelation through our Contact form.
“Talent is something the society breeds and using those talents for the society is how to give back”
is the shared understanding who will act as a “Senpai” and support the students.
Each student who pass the application process and enroll to Manai will be assigned their own “Senpai”.
“Senpai,” as experienced member of the society, will help lead the students in their activities.
Specific roles of “Senpai” are:
- Building relationship with the student
- Financial support for the student’s learning
- Access to their network
“Senpai” will be able to give back to the society through the talented Manai student - expanding their communities and field through the student.
We believe that for the students during their impressionable times being able to receive support and walk through this time together, will be extremely memorable and impactful.