- Nov 30, 2021
- [People] 2021 Tall Poppy Science Awards
- Aug 31, 2021
- Manai Grant: Research grant 5th season application open! (From The Manai Foundation.)
- Jun 28, 2021
- [Research][media]Natural science through studying crabs
- [Report]MANAI Lab: from basic research skills to scientific breakthroughs and discoveries
- Jan 1, 2021
- Summer Program 2019 Movie
- Spring Program 2019 Movie
“Talent is something the society breeds and using those talents for the society is how to give back”
is the shared understanding who will act as a “Senpai” and support the students.
Each student who pass the assessment period and enroll to Manai will be assigned their own “Senpai.”
“Senpai,” as experienced member of the society, will help lead the students in their activities.
Specific roles of “Senpai” are:
- Building relationship with the student
- Financial support for the student’s learning
- Providing access to their network
“Senpai” will be able to give back to the society through the talented Manai student - expanding their communities and field through the student.
We believe that for the students during their impressionable times being able to receive support and walk through this time together, will be extremely memorable and impactful.